Last Updated: March 1, 2021
Changes to This Policy
Information You Provide To Us. We collect information you provide directly to us
- For example, we collect information when you register with briq for an account, create or modify your account, access and use the briq Services (including but not limited to when you upload, download, or share data or other information), participate in any interactive features of the briq Services, make a purchase, request customer support, communicate with us via third party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us.
- The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, information about your data collection, processing and storage preferences, employer’s name, job title, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and billing address) as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. We also store the data or other information that you upload or provide to the briq Services ("Content") in order to be able to provide you with the features and functionality of the briq Service.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the briq Services. When you access or use the briq Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
To open an Account, you must agree to go “paperless.” This means that you must (1) provide us with and continue to maintain a valid email address and (2) accept electronic delivery of all communications that we need or decide to send you in connection with your Account by agreeing to our www.br.iq/fineprint.
- Usage Information: We monitor user activity in connection with the Brickschain Services and may collect information about the applications and features you use, the websites you visit, the sizes and names of the files you upload, download, share or access while using the Brickschain Services, the Content you access and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the Brickschain Services.
- Log Information: We log information about you when you access and use the Brickschain Services including your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), the Web pages that you visit, the Content you use and the URL of the Web page you visited before navigating to the Brickschain Services.
- Device Information: If you access the Brickschain Services from a mobile device, we collect information about the device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information (as allowed by the mobile network) or platform information (as allowed by the specific platform type). We do not ask for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile apps.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, which may include saving cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Brickschain Services and your experience, customize your experience and preferences, allow you to access and use the Brickschain Services without re-entering your member ID and/or password, understand which areas and features of the Brickschain Services are most popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images (also called "gifs") that may be used in the Brickschain Services or in emails that help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Advertising Cookies: We may partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Such third parties may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites you visit in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Brickschain Services;
- Enable you to access and use the Brickschain Services, including collecting, uploading, downloading, processing, storing and sharing Content;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, offers and events, and provide other news or information about Brickschain and our select partners;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Brickschain Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Brickschain Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve the Brickschain Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Brickschain Services;
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
By accessing or using the Brickschain Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, etc.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Brickschain Services, (d) to protect Brickschain, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to what we believe in good faith to be an emergency.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
While no service is completely secure, Brickschain takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
The servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access. While we take reasonable efforts to guard personal information we knowingly collect directly from you, no security system is impenetrable. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any passively-collected personal information you choose to include in files you store on our systems are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
You may access your account information and our service only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. In addition, always logout and close your browser when you finish your session.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Promotional and Newsletter Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from Brickschain by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of the Brickschain Services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies or to prompt you before accepting such a cookie. Please note that, if you choose to remove or reject browser cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of the Brickschain Services.
Direct Marketing Opt-out. All users who have an established business relationship with Brickschain may choose to opt out of Brickschain’s disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt-out at any time after granting approval email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Third Party Websites
We may include links to third party websites from the Brickschain Services. When you click on a link to a third party website, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that website’s policies, not by those of Brickschain. We encourage you to visit their websites and review their privacy and user policies.
Do Not Track Policy
The Brickschain Services to do recognize or respond to “do not track” signals.
Our Policy Toward Children
Briq are not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
You may also write to us at:
511 olive Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101